We have made the hard decision to no longer breed or work with Creme de Argent rabbits. Our space is extrememly limited, and we just do not feel we have the room to do this breed justice at this time while also trying to work with the other breeds we are interested in. Our main breeding pair was sold to our 4-H rabbit leader, so if there is any interest please let us know and we can put you in touch with them.
Xavier really liked the look of these rabbits, but when he found out they were on the watch list of the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, well, that just settled it, he had to have them.
Big Momma is Xavier's main brood doe right now. She is due to kindle any day now (11/25/09), and we are waiting anxiously to see what she gives us. Her last kindling did not go so well, but we think the stress of her move to us right after being bred may have had something to do with it.
Mary is a doe that was given to us, and she comes with one GC leg already so we are really excited to get her back into shape to breed for us. We plan on having offspring from her late Spring and Summer of 2010.